Next Update Date WorldBox 0.23

 

Hello boys and girls, how is everything? I hope you are well.

Today we will talk about the date of the next worldbox update and since I am almost sure that will be the release date, are you excited? Let's get started.







I know that many, if not all of you, have been quite desperate for this update to come out and it is simply going to be magnificent with many features in one.

However, nothing yet on the date, but what would I tell you if I have discovered a clue in the game itself.

As you know, the main or, well, most important and curious characteristic of this will be the monolith.

Which currently has no function, or so we thought.

Well, it turns out that this one suspiciously lights up in the month of April, a day that Maxim revealed last year via Twitter as the day of the monolith.

Where, responding to several comments, he says that the monolith sleeps for now.

So the most likely thing is that the update will come out in April, and based on the circles that surround the monolith between April 3 to 14, although it could also be any day but in the month of April.

This already happened with the previous update in which they gave us clues with the brains and favorites, giving us the exact release date.

As we know, there are very few Steam posts missing, maybe 2, and one of those would be announcing the update.



I want to thank José Eduardo for helping me with this theory by giving me most of the information.

Finally, I would like to emphasize that on February 14 there could be a post related to love.

That was all, see you soon.

 

Comments

Post a Comment